fot

[Fot] AutoMeter Fuel pressure gauge

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] AutoMeter Fuel pressure gauge
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:11:11 -0700
I was cleaning up my shop today and uncovered an Autometer Sport-Comp model
3412 mechanical fuel pressure gauge.  It measures from Zero to 15 psi and is
great for cars with carbs.  I surplused it when I went to EFI a couple of
years ago.

It has a connection for a 4AN hose fitting.  The gauge face is 2 5/8" and
has a protruding aluminum bezel.

I paid something like $45 for it from Summit racing and would let it go for
around 30 bucks if anyone is interested.

Contact me off list please.

Joe Curry