fot

Re: [Fot] TR3 / 4 Piston to Wall clearance

To: "'Steven Belfer'" <colordog.1@earthlink.net>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 / 4 Piston to Wall clearance
From: "Peter Vucinic" <pvucinic@netspace.net.au>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:20:00 +1100
Steve,

What clearance do you have now? What is the recommended STD clearance for
the Helpolite Piston? 3 to 4 thou?
If you use this information to determine the fit, along with what Kas has
suggested regarding turning the sleeves, that's a good start. At least you
will be placing the piston thrust faces on a part of the liner that should
be pretty good for size/fit. As long as the liners aren't scored heavily.

Cheers...
Kind Regards
Peter Vucinic
TR-4 WORKS