fot

Re: [Fot] WAS: TR3 / 4 Piston to Wall clearance - now Brit bike

To: chasgee@aol.com, Steven Belfer <colordog.1@earthlink.net>, FOT
Subject: Re: [Fot] WAS: TR3 / 4 Piston to Wall clearance - now Brit bike
From: Bill Babcock <billbab@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 21:25:47 -0700
Your Dad was a smart guy. I don't like to help anyone get into
motorcycles, though I've been addicted to them since I was 15. I'm a
lot more into bikes than cars. I don't collect them, but they
accumulate. I've kept almost all the bikes I ever bought. I have BSA
goldstars, a Matchless g80CS, a couple of BMW airheads, dirt bikes,
flat trackers, motocross bikes. An old honda 150 dream--lots of weird
stuff.  Lots of newer stuff too. Easy to buy, hard to sell.