fot

[Fot] TR3 Torque plate

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR3 Torque plate
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 02:03:13 EST
Some of you may recall that I use a MF Tractor head (sent in error to the
Brisbane BL depot) with 4 holes cut in it for the hone to pass through.  The
idea
was to more accuratly clamp the liners in than with a simple plate.  I also
installed the BFE liners fully before honing, and did not remove them after
that.  A full National season (or more)  later they were still true.

The other option is to not run (a) good air filter(s), and "re-hone" them as
you race......

Hardy

In a message dated 11/9/2008 11:07:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,