fot

Re: [Fot] Side Glances (JAN 2009)

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Side Glances (JAN 2009)
From: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:08:20 -1000
I too am a Peter Egan fan. Hard to understand the use of Entropy in
this case, but I'm probably being too literal since I'm fighting the
IQ-sapping nature of Maui by reading books on intercellular
information exchange. Lots of entropy tossed around to balance those
equations, and it throws me for a loop. Slow going and it makes me
testy.

I do think I'm losing my marbles. I spent the non-surfing parts of the
last few days building a trailer to drag a 12 foot stand up paddle
surfboard behind my motorcycle ( http://www.kenalu.com/). You might
ask why, and the answer is "I have no idea". What I really need here
is Susan's flame job Isetta with a big surfboard rack. The board would
be much, much bigger than the car.

Walter sounds like a real treasure. What issue is the article in? I'd
like to read it.