fot

[Fot] TR6 oil pump

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR6 oil pump
From: "Walter Hollowell" <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:57:26 -0700
Sorry to retrace old topics but I am up against a snag. I am building up a
racing TR6 engine using an  early block with a late model crank. The block
is all decked, line bored etc. An aluminum late model oil pump housing
interferes with the block inner wall. It appears that there is enough
material to grind away the late model aluminum oil pump housing to allow it
to fit but I am asking for advice as to how best to approach this issue. Any
recommendations are appreciated.
Thanks
Walt Hollowell
Abq., NM