fot

[Fot] Group 44 GT6 update and tech question

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Group 44 GT6 update and tech question
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 21:42:31 EST
We have the four corners together on the chassis and are about to lower the
painted body on to the chassis. We have the graphics done and are showing the
nearly finished car as a roller at the PRI show in Orlando next week.

I have looked in my manuals and on the internet, but can't find a definitive
answer as to what order the rubber and aluminum spacers go between the body
and the frame on a 1969 GT6+. Can anyone help me with this quickly, as I need
mate the two together this weekend. Thanks.

Updates are on our site nearly every week with pics, for those that are
interested.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and
favorite sites in one place.  Try it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&
icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)