fot

Re: [Fot] Tr3 steering shaft

To: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>, "Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tr3 steering shaft
From: "steve belfer" <colordog.1@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 01:02:55 +0000
I have the one piece shaft in the car and an extra unit in storage (lower half
only).  I don't plan on swapping this out now since everything is working
great.  I'll look for a smaller dia. Quick release unit.  Btw, I just had some
nice roll bar work done, if anyone wants to see, email me for pictures.

Steve
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile