fot

Re: [Fot] I have a question...what is your favorite coil?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] I have a question...what is your favorite coil?
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 22:36:51 EST
In a message dated 12/21/2008 11:00:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
fot-request@autox.team.net writes:

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 11:46:45 +0100
> From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Fot] I have a question...what is your favorite coil?
> To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
>
>!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAADB609xTkH9Aiiet8z0UXpTCgAAAEAAAAOANABddDrRNpAbLO0GPahgBAAAAAA==@googlemail.com>

> I use a BOSCH red colored coil with 30 KV output. This coil has an external
> resistor to fit to the TR4 and with the TR6 you can spoil the resistor
> because the TR6 has this resistor already fitted to the system.
>
> I use before that coil the blue Bosch but with the higher compression rate I
> thought it is time to move on to more power.
>
> Chris

Hi Chris,

We have just been having a discussion about coils on another forum.

Some people favour the Bosch Red Coil over their Blue one, but I have an MSD
Digital 6 Plus box and have to use a low resistance coil so will be using an
MSD coil specifically designed for that application.

MSD offer some awesome coils, I have NFI.

Anyhow, here is a link to the forum thread<A
HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>.

http://www.sideways-technologies.co.uk/forum/Blah.pl?m-1228840211/s-39/highlig
ht-coil/#num39

</A>Chris,

I think you should join that forum, you could get some very useful
information there.

Best Regards

Leon F Guyot