fot

Re: [Fot] possible SCCA Scam on Racers

To: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] possible SCCA Scam on Racers
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 03:09:45 -0600
No scam. Dave is real (and a longtime friend).

He has a business -- Solo Performance Specialties -- which has recently been
expanding to service a lot of SCCA needs including winning the deal to be
SCCA's primary supplier of apparel and other knickknacks (the SCCA Gear part
of his business). He's legit. And he's worlds better than that outfit that
was selling tees and stuff the previous couple of years -- better quality
products and better service. FWIW, his mother was RE of St. Louis Region
about three years and is currently the chair of the Midwest Division
Executive Committee. These are longtime, committed and involved SCCA people.

That said, I know nothing about what that e-mail was or what the issue there
is. You might e-mail Dave direct -- dave@soloperformance.com and politely
ask him what's up?

--Rocky