fot

Re: [Fot] J Type OD lubricant

To: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] J Type OD lubricant
From: "quicktr4" <quicktr4@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 23:02:42 -0800
I ran an A type for several years useing just about anything for oil. my
fave for trans shifting was 75/90 synthetic gl5. I built a spare and used
that oil and blew the acumulator cover off the box. I guess this one was
putting out a bit more pressure than the old one. Need thiner oil. John at
quatum knows tr trans listen.
Jeff