fot

[Fot] TR7 Dolly Sprint update

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR7 Dolly Sprint update
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 07:21:34 -0700
I don't want these reports to become too minute by minute but here goes.  I
removed the intake tappets this morning and the number five "pallet shim" or
litlle hockey puck shaped doohickey has taken a few hits.  Looks like Kas'
asessment of sticky valve on cylinder three is correct.  I will try to take
the rest of the head apart today.  I must say although I never really wanted a
TR7, the chance that I may have one actually sabotaged by a disgruntled
Leyland employee, makes so I can't keep my hands off the little
bugger..............................Cheers Henry Morrison, Albuquerque, NM
(still on divorce threat level Orange)