fot

[Fot] TR4 header

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR4 header
From: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 15:25:49 -0700
Hello All,
Anybody got a TR3/4 header they want to part with? I learned my
lesson with "heat tape" by burning a perfectly good/new exhaust
header up in two seasons using the stuff... great for the drag racers
but no good for extended running in my experience. Too cheap to buy a
new one.
The other idea is to build one using the very nice - thick and still
good manifold flange I have. Question: If I were to build one, what
are the real-world advantages of 4 into 1 vs. 4 into 2 into 1 ?

Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314
Albuquerque NM