fot

Re: [Fot] Really not LBC related, but really cool

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>, edwardbarnard@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Really not LBC related, but really cool
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 07:43:54 -0800 (PST)
WOW ... Ed, youre right about us nuts on the list, but I guess this reminded
me of where I came from ... heres a link to what is going in the current
cockpits we are building now ... just a tiny bit different ...

http://www.gulfstream.com/products/g550/technology.htm

see any difference, old to new ?????

Tom

http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm