fot

Re: [Fot] 5 speed conversion

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] 5 speed conversion
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 11:23:01 -0700
   Don't  say "cannot" when you are not sure of what you speak.  I'll let
   Bill  speak  for  himself  or you can contact him yourself.  His phone
   number is 602-524-5351.
   Bill  decided  to build these conversions when he could not get Herman
   to  cut  him  a discount on a multi unit order.  Herman's response was
   that  if  Bill  wanted  them  at a lower price build them himself.  He
   did.  End of story.
   Bill  owns  4-5  restored  TR3's,  a TR4, a Lotus Elan with a Cosworth
   motor,  a  concourse  winning  Alfa  Spyder,  a  Lancia Scorpion and a
   Super7.  He has built, driven and owned race cars forever.
   He  is  always  the first person I call when I have a question or need
   help.