fot

[Fot] 5 speed gearbox

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] 5 speed gearbox
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 20:51:59 -0800
seems if a national "captioning" vintage race group allows
> the 5 speed conversion...,

darn spell check...

dang , I may not contribute on a daily basis, but I sure can stir the mud,
huh???

Thanks Bob "Fireball" Kramer.... yeah I know.... OEM by CVAR rules...

I've beat this horse to death... I guess the T50 will go on a street GT6 once I
get Barbra's TR6 back on the road...

GREAT NEWS.... Gary Fuqua secured tickets for the VIP dinner @ the Mitty for me
and him...  Gary doesn't drink so I guess I'll have to drink for two!!

Did successfully get the J type buttoned up tonight although I'm downright sick
as a dog... Barbra came out and turned a few wrenches with me... whatta gal!

Thank ya'll for the diatribe... really honored to be in the FoT!

Bobby Whitehead
#53 CVAR Yellow GT6+