fot

[Fot] Mallory Distributor-Points

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Mallory Distributor-Points
From: "Walter Hollowell" <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:04:32 -0700
I know we touched on this subject before but I neglected to write it down.
I am installing a Mallory mechanical dual point distributor in my TR6
racecar project.
I know the stock TR6 distributor points are set at .015 but aren't the
Mallory dual points set differently?
If anyone could please review this with me I'd appreciate it.
Thank You
Walt Hollowell
Abq., NM

  _____