fot

Re: [Fot] What car is this?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] What car is this?
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 22:09:28 EST
In a message dated 2/16/2009 9:05:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
spitfiresuz@141.com writes:

It looks  very familiar, but for the life of me I can't think of the  name.

==AM==
In most countries, I believe the name translates to "Serious Lapse in
Judgment"! Finally, though, insects on the highway have a fighting chance
against a
motor vehicle.... ;-)

--Andy Mace  (yeah, I know, look who's talkin' trash about slow minicars....)

*Mrs  Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet,  it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines  Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6  vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)

**************You can't always choose whom you love, but you can choose how
to find them. Start with AOL Personals.