fot

Re: [Fot] Mark Your Calendar - April 10-12 Martha McDougal Rides

To: LOddTR@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net, FDanovitz@aol.com,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mark Your Calendar - April 10-12 Martha McDougal Rides
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 21:59:17 -0500 (EST)
You guys are just too cool!  I can only wish that my imagination were that good!

My sadly crushed TR3 is nearly ready to go again and will hopefully make an
appearance at the Sebring 12 hr support event in March.

I have a driver committed for the SandyBeach for VIR and that sort of dooms me
to bringing the FV for me to drive.  Too bad, I'd have been tickled to campaign
for Glen to be the nominated wrench given what he had to do go bring it back.
For those of you that saw it at VIR last year, it would mean something to know
that we bought NO NEW SHEETMETAL.  It was all fixed with hammer,dolly and
torch.  Oh yea, Glen hates Bondo as well.

See you there,
Mike