fot

[Fot] Looking for Transport Options to Mitty Event

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Looking for Transport Options to Mitty Event
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:35:06 EST
Good Morning

        Having hope for someone to  put together a Group 44 Reunion for
years, it is ironically taking place at  a date when I am heavily conflicted
with
other business/sports activities,  have left my racing license expire, and
least comfortable with the expenses for  commercially transporting the cars to
and
from Atlanta.

        If anyone knows of a West  Coast base racing shop that might have
room in their trailers, please let me  know.

Cary
**************You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars
updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.
(http://movies.aol.com/oscars-academy-awards?ncid=emlcntusmovi00000001)