fot

Re: [Fot] 15 x 8 wheels on a TR4-6

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] 15 x 8 wheels on a TR4-6
From: Jim Prettyleaf <jprettyleaf@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 23:43:13 -0800 (PST)
I have a set of four old Carroll Shelby Minilite imitation rims that have the
following dimensions on my modified TR-6 autocross car.
15b diameter by 8.5b wide with 3.7b setback
I purchased these rims from British Frame and Engine many moons ago.
Until the end of last season I was running Hoosier 225/45ZR15 A6 auto-X tires
with no rubbing.B  This year I have mounted up a set of 275/35ZR15 Hoosier A6
tyres and still have no interference problems.
-Jim Prettyleaf