fot

[Fot] Race Videos

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Race Videos
From: Mark Vaden <markvaden@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:07:54 -0700
Hi,

My friend Randy Zoller (Heritage Motorsports) was nice enough to give
me a little cyberspace on his web page to post videos and pictures. I
posted some video taken with my ChaseCam. Some of the quality is not
as good as it should be since I mounted the camera to the plastic
windscreen, and it's bouncing all over the place. I also use a RacePak
G2X datalogger, and overlay the data on the video. My car broke at the
last event, so I lent the camera to Steve Belfer, and we used a
different mount, and his video came out great, although we ran out of
space on the camera, and we missed his last effort at passing Paul
Konkle (yellow mg). Check out the video at
http://www.britishheritagemotorsports.com/tri_hard_racing_files/racing_videos.html

I figure people who are still snowed in will be stoked to see some
west coast racing.

-Mark