fot

[Fot] Nomination...

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Nomination...
From: "Gasket Works" <gasket.works@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 06:39:00 -0800
Folks...

Please allow me to nominate Bill Oker Jr. to the FOT.  You will find many of
his dad's triumph racing stories on our www site.  There is more to be
added.  Bill currently races with HMSA and has  been racing since at least
1961.  I will put a photo of a  1961 time trial at Pomona with Bill driving
a TR3 on the www site shortly.  As you know his dad raced in Sebring with
the factory team and Bill currently races as well.   Although, his father
has passed we look forward to having him join us.

Mark B. Can you wave your wand and place Bill on our list once you have a
second to the Nomination.

Mordy

Here is his email address...

Oker, William R CIV ISSC SW, AIR-44540" <william.oker@navy.mil>