fot

Re: [Fot] Brake fluid question

To: <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>, "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Brake fluid question
From: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:22:29 -0500
  Hi, like several other folks, I use Castrol LMA. Used it in CAN AM cars 39
years ago.
  I asked Dave at TRF about it and he also said that even though the
container says synthetic, it's still the same fluid.
  I also change the fluid at least once a year, usually in the spring during
caliper overhauls. Can't hurt.
  Hasn't snowed in two weeks; spring may be here. Been helping my cousin
make maple syrup; hard work gathering sap, but fun. And Babcock, no comments
about being a sap!
  Take care guys, Bill----- Original Message -----