fot

Re: [Fot] Check out eBay Motors: All Aluminum Triumph Spitfire

To: REK46@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Check out eBay Motors: All Aluminum Triumph Spitfire
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 23:20:43 EDT
In a message dated 3/22/2009 10:04:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
REK46@aol.com writes:

Click  here: eBay Motors: All Aluminum Triumph Spitfire Transmission -
Rebuilt  (item 220377371856 end time Mar-23-09 08:23:24 P....

==AM==
I suppose the lighter weight could be of some value, but I certainly hope
that any rebuild was done with a Spitfire (or at least Herald 1200) gearset. Of

course, those of you who spend weekends pulling stumps out of the ground with
 your Spitfire might find the Triumph 10's lower gear ratios useful. ;-)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
--  Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 /  Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make meals for Under
$10. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000002)