fot

Re: [Fot] who worked on their cars this weekend and what did you do?

To: Steven Belfer <colordog.1@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] who worked on their cars this weekend and what did you do?
From: Glenn Franco <gaf3@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:51:35 -0400
Spent some of the weekend:
Found a home for my oil recovery tank next to the radiator shroud and
will be mounting my coolant recovery in the boot next to my fuel cell.
Installed my Plexiglass TSI windscreen
Mostly procrastinated , watched MSU basketball.
Sunday I worked on my Rabbit Pickup bodywork (non British car)

Glenn Franco 72 Spit racer