fot

[Fot] Fw: tr4 front end

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fw: tr4 front end
From: "Mark Pendergrass" <mpendy@dishmail.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 22:04:07 -0700
FOT members, new to the group of TR enthusiast. [ yes i did peek in websters
for spelling] .I have a 62-63 tr4 vintage racer which after rebuilding the
entire front-end i am trying to set the proper alignment specs. I realize
there is not alot to do as far as camber angle, but previous parties have gone
to great lengths to adjust camber ie; slightly bent vertical links, front
lower wishbones etc; I thought about changeing to a later year for ease of
adjusting , maybe later. What are you racers out there setting your
caster,camber,toe ? The car is shod with 23-9.5-15 slicks. Yeh, i know, it's
nothing that Sovern cares to see!!!  Any input would be greatly appreciated. [
I peeked there to]  Mark Pendergrass (Pendy) #65