fot

[Fot] Greatest Drivers?

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Greatest Drivers?
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 03:02:22 -0700 (PDT)
Listers: Here is another great write up on Lloyd Ruby, written before his
passing on Monday. Wow, what a versatile driver!

http://www.racingnation.com/story.asp?aid=1298

Reading this brought something to mind. Our generation has had A.J. Mario,
Parnelli, Dan G., Mark D. All extremely versatile drivers; sporty cars, stock
cars, roadsters, rear engined, F1, off road, endurance. Who will our children
speak about, from current running drivers, as the versatile guys/gals. Every
era has had it's controversial drivers/owners/teams, with associated
showmanship, but who will be remembered as great? Meant to make you think, but
bound to start an argument at the bar. I'm willing to start...
Tony Stewart and Robby Gordon
-Ed-