fot

Re: [Fot] Back in time anyone?

To: "Mark Pendergrass" <mpendy@dishmail.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Back in time anyone?
From: rjl6n@cstone.net
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:46:52 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Mark,
       I was crewing on Chip Bond's TR-4 at the time that
Jerry Mowery raced that car.  We even worked on it a
little bit for him.  He had Kearney's Race Service doing
most of the work for him at the time, as I recall.  Jerry
is now (or was last year) racing a Datsun Z-car, a yellow
one as I recall.  I don't know if I have any photos of it,
but Chip might.  Go to http://www.gt-classics.com for
his contact info.  He can probably tell you a bit about
the car during the time that Jerry had it.