fot

Re: [Fot] Clutch master cylinder to AN adaptor

To: "'George Harmuth'" <harmug@us.ibm.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Clutch master cylinder to AN adaptor
From: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 15:01:17 -0500
XRP of South Gate, CA (www.xrp.com; tele. 562-861-4765)has a AN-3 to 3/8-24
Inverted Flare fitting, their part no. 402703, that I used on the Wilwood
"Clutch & Small Brake Master Cylinders" for both front and rear master
cylinders and the clutch master cylinder.  These are Girling style master
cylinders so this part may work for you.  The AN-4 to 3/8-24 Inverted Flare
is part no. 402714.  They have other adapter fittings for 7/16-20 and
metric.

Tim Murphy