fot

Re: [Fot] Race Car and Trailer Insurance

To: "Scott Janzen" <s.janzen@comcast.net>, "Barr, Scott"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Race Car and Trailer Insurance
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 14:46:18 -0700
i use Condon and Skelly(i think theyre owned by met life)  I've been useing
them for years for various vintage cars and motorcycles...The coverage is
full(no deductible)...mileage is limited to about 2500....driving is for
special events or 'Sunday drives'...If I commute in the car/bike..I am still
covered for liability...but no coverage for damage to my vehicle...
most of the vintage car companies will cover your car much more thoroughly
than the traditional insurers..My friend is with JC Taylor, and they covered
his loss when his garage flooded from a storm, and his Healey had water
damage
Racer Bud