fot

[Fot] New member request

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] New member request
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:00:44 -0400
Hi everyone,

We met an avid Spit pilot at VIR this weekend who would love to join the
FOT. His name is Mark Craig and he runs a nice white '72 Spitfire in FP.
(He also runs DieselPerformanceParts.com, if anyone needs diesel parts...)

I am thrilled to add another Spitfire to the ranks! I have included his
email on this distribution - would someone please give him a second?

Mark C., when Mark Bradakis (Oh Magic ListMeister) gets you added to the
list, you set your reception preferences and you will start getting
emails. When you get added, it would be nice if you would post a little
about yourself - how you got started, info about your car, where you
race, whatever, as an intro to everyone.

Have a great day!

Susan      :)

--
No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationary.