fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 Homologation Papers

To: Peter Vucinic <pvucinic@netspace.net.au>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 Homologation Papers
From: John Nikas <capecoventryracing@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 08:10:25 -0700
Dear Listers:

Kas was kind enough to supply me with copies of the original FIA
homologation papers which show Webers as an option and alternate piston
sizes. I have bound copies for some of the So Cal guys but can supply copies
(I do not know how to attach them to these posts) to anyone that sends me an
email address.

John Nikas

--
Very truly yours,