fot

[Fot] HANS device and price of race gas

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] HANS device and price of race gas
From: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:59:10 -0500
We are planning on getting a HANS device.  There was a vendor at Watkins
last September and I am wondering if there will be a vendor at any of the
VSCDA events this year or at Elkhart Lake at the SVRA events?  I'm only
about 60 miles from Pegasus in Milwaukee and can go there but thought maybe
an "at track" vendor might be having "special" pricing.  Thanks.

                What have you been paying for race gas this Spring?  Just
got some at the local circle track supplier (a Tri-Par filling station in
Slinger, WI) and the price was $6.50/gal. for 111 octane leaded.  I was told
this was last Fall's price because they only get about two tanks a year and
this is still last Fall's gas.  Thanks again.

Tim & Ryan Murphy

1961 TR4 #317