fot

Re: [Fot] Group 44 and the Mitty

To: GRMTim@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Group 44 and the Mitty
From: Bill Babcock <billbab@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 09:04:10 -0700
Congratulations Tim, sounds like a great event. I know how much work
that is. I'm going to try to make it next year. I think the last time
we towed to Atlanta was 2005. I'm loosely planning to reprise the All
Aluminum Tour for 2010, but don't tell Diane. I need a year to break
it to her.

Hope to see your car in Portland. The end of summer is a wonderful
time to be in the Pacific Northwest, and the CRC is such a great
event. An absurd amount of track time, and a lot to do when you aren't
racing. We're working on a good autocross event as well, and there's
the All British Field Meet too, and Peyote's birthday party. It won't
be as elaborate as the show you put on at the Mitty, but great fun.

I think Peyote has a pretty good chance of getting into Monterey this
year. Used to be pretty much automatic, but I kind of screwed that up.