fot

Re: [Fot] VTR SC Regional Autocross

To: "Greg & Alison Blake" <ablake2@austin.rr.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] VTR SC Regional Autocross
From: "Bob Kramer" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 22:28:34 -0500
Greg took my car out on the autocross for a couple of runs after I switched
back to taller street tires so my son could take the car to run a rallye. He
proceeded to make the most of what he had, and on his second run he pivoted
around the turnaround cone better than I thought it could be done. I watched
in amazement as he got witin a couple of seconds of my sticky tires times
the first time he ever drove the car. What fun.

Bolb Kramer