fot

Re: [Fot] Jeffeerson 500 What's with the text?

To: "'Steven Groh'" <sgroh1@comcast.net>, <BillDentin@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Jeffeerson 500 What's with the text?
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 15:52:33 -0700
I-Phone is made by Apple and that might explain it.  I don't have any
familiarity with the product but I'd guess that they use the same sort of
UNIX type of text system as their computers do, so it is definitely a
possibility.  If you can send the messages in plain text (as opposed to HTML
or other format) that may resolve the issue.

I have seen this anomaly in several messages that have come across the
team.net server in the past few months.

Joe C.