fot

Re: [Fot] Lucas/Alden distributor

To: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>, Bob Kramer <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lucas/Alden distributor
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 07:15:54 -0500
....and in the big scheme of things I'm OK with it. I could never repay all
the FOT value that I have received over the years. If somebody is getting good
use of it then it is in a good place. I have a ratty old TR4 racecar that I am
going to put right for my son to drive and I don't want to buy another one if
that one is coming back.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Company