fot

Re: [Fot] 1960 Corvair ad - Lime Rock

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] 1960 Corvair ad - Lime Rock
From: robertten1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 15:22:16 -0400
WHOA!? Track looks very early, ruff, compared to how it looks today.? Still the
question -? how many Corvairs did GM use to make that film?? And, can you
believe the off-road sequences, how many had to be towed and the scenes had to
be re-shot?

They are unusual cool cars, there were 3 Corvairs at the Jaguar autocross I
participated last month.? Everyone cheered them all on and all the drivers had
big smiles when they crossed the finish line.

Drive on,
Bob T.
'64 Spit GT? autocrosser