fot

Re: [Fot] Drilling oil passages from main gallery to mains

To: "Greg & Alison Blake" <ablake2@austin.rr.com>,<fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Drilling oil passages from main gallery to mains
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 09:54:09 -0500
One of the uncle jack tricks was to slightly drill out the center
main oil passage.  Don't have a diameter, though.  Since it feeds two
rods instead of one it seemed like the thing to do.  This is
mentioned in item four of the "Block" section of the engine building tips here:
http://www.tonydrews.com/uncle_jacks_engine_building_tips.htm

- Tony