fot

Re: [Fot] TRr4 seat replacement

To: "KEVIN LYNCH" <klynch_6@msn.com>,"FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TRr4 seat replacement
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 08:04:12 -0500
I have a few TR-6 / Miata seat bracket kits left.  If this is really
for a TR-4 as indicated in the subject line, apparently the holes in
the floor on a TR-4 are in a different place than the TR-6 and the
kit doesn't work nearly as well - the seats end up too far outboard.

Regardless, the Miata seats are decent and look pretty fitting in a
TR-4 or a TR-6, so that's a possibility.

- Tony Drews