fot

Re: [Fot] SVRA at VIR

To: <tr3a58@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] SVRA at VIR
From: "Clark W. Nicholls" <cwn74@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 11:33:45 -0400
My quick scan of the entry list was obviously too quick!

Hi Dean!

It will be great to see you again (since VTR in Richmond), this time racing!

Ibll be with #928 MGTD (my college buddy driving), this is a big MG event
(and Morgan).

Search Frank Filangeri on youtube for some incar at Watkins Glen and NHMS.

Ibm amazed at how fast those clunky-looking cars go!

Should be a fun weekend (except the tow from/to Long Island)!

Clark

Clark W. Nicholls

1972 Stag 1974 Spitfire (and 2 rusty GT6's needing restoration)

"Reality, it's not what you think."