fot

[Fot] VELOCITY STACKS KVS-175 SS Mesh/Custom Filters

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] VELOCITY STACKS KVS-175 SS Mesh/Custom Filters
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 08:47:24 EDT

Important Commercial Information..................

I received the first 4 pair of custom filters for the KVS-175. I am
shipping three pair on Monday.

The silicon mold tooling is done and more SS material has been ordered for
future production.

These filters conform to the shape of the bell and are secured with a
molded silicon lip. If you feel you need filters, these make sense.

When I was at Road Atlanta I talked to Lee Holman (Holman & Moody). Holman
is using his own custom version of these on his engines for the continuation
of build
GT-40s. (This was a voluntary conversation on his part as he saw a sample I
had in my hand and recognized the construction) He feels that this filter
will handle the fine sand of Florida.

On approval & returnable if you dont want them. Finally, we have some dyno
results pending from an independent third party, with and without the
filters, but those tests have been delayed.

I have one pair available now, and will have more produced to a list of
advance orders.

$65/pr. including shipping.

Note: If you did not get the Kastner designed Velocity Stacks initially,
because of the availability of filters, I have a few work in process. (It will
take awhile to finish them because I am in a bit of time crunch with
pending race and AMBRO build)

Thanks!

Joe (A)