fot

Re: [Fot] Broken Cranks: Was - Any connection between these

To: edwardbarnard@prodigy.net, norlinengineering@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Broken Cranks: Was - Any connection between these
From: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 08:51:38 -0400
Ed:  Just noticed that you had asked a question!

I believe you're correct about it dropping out of OD as Susan was
coming out of one of the corners and yes the car was running very well
at the time.

We now have a new billet crank to put in her next engine so between
the billet rods she is currently running and the new billet crank I'm
hoping the bottom end will be bullet proof.  We'll see.....!

Brad

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 6:55 AM, EDWARD