fot

Re: [Fot] TR rods

To: Bob <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR rods
From: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:24:24 +0000 (UTC)
Now if that wasn't perfect timing.

Jim G

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob" <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 6:35:50 PM GMT -07:00 Chihuahua / La Paz /
Mazatlan
Subject: [Fot] TR rods

All,

NFI. Something of interest if you are shopping B for new rods. B I came
across B Ireland B Racing on B the B west coast. Primarily supplying
performance parts for BMW but has H beam rods for Triumphs as well. He
says there are 5 or 6 Triumph guys using them and a lot of BMW racers
and everyone is happy. They are priced at $145 each. Total weight of
578grams. Supplied with ARP bolts. Shot peened and degassed....all the
same features of Carillo rods. I have a set on the way but won't have
the car back together for at least 18 months.

Bob
"57 TR3 on the way back to the track"
Fot mailing list
Fot@autox.team.net