fot

[Fot] Denny Shea TR4

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Denny Shea TR4
From: <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 0:49:23 +0000
I just picked up a TR4 race car formerly raced by Dennis Shea in SVRA. It is a
lighter blue and formerly raced with Gulf Oil stickers and paint scheme. The
car went through the hands of Sheldon Peterson and Michael Warburton. All of
these guys were from Western New York although Denny moved to North Carolina
with the car in the 90's. He passed away tragicallty after a motorcycle
accident in February reportedly caused by a drunk driver. My son is going to be
racing this car and I am going to be trying to find out its history. The story
is that it was a race car from new. Does anyone know of these guys or this car?

Bob Kramer
There's always room for One More Triumph