fot

[Fot] hood release for TR6

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] hood release for TR6
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 12:35:52 -0700
OK FoT... TR6 hood release ...   I bought the new POS from Moss Motors from
Tiawan... of course they don't include the 3 cent 5/16th bolt to HOLD the
cable...had to get on the phone and ORDER the bolt, (85 cents for a 3 cent
bolt).
Of course, it's all cheap stuff anyway, well, the bolt stipped out and even
under some pressure on the hood release cable, slipped....

so...

is there something hotrod aftermarket that will work????

should be driven right now ... except I can't close the hood....

Bobby Whitehead