fot

[Fot] ANOTHER REASON THAT NASCAR TRIUMPHS

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] ANOTHER REASON THAT NASCAR TRIUMPHS
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:13:34 -0700
Hi Friends....I just got off the phone talkin' to my Mom....She's 88 years
old....We lost  Dad about 9 months ago at 91.. My Dad, Charlie was a true 'Car
Guy'....So.. Mom Knows about the love for this stuff......
I suggested to Mom that she tune in to the NASCAR race last weekend....The
first message she left me was that she was havn' an Incredible time watchin'
the 'Pre Race Stuff'.....The next morning she called to tell me about the rain
situation..and about Joey Lugano(sp) winning....Yesterday she informed me of
the Jeremy Mayfield steroid updates....Now she's excited as heck, waiting for
the Cocal Cola 400 at Daytona on saturday.......She calls me with 'ALL THE HOT
NASCAR NEWS'......
She's now a member of my internet... Racing Newsletter Gang(she doesn't have a
computer yet, but she's still a 'Gang Member' ),,Her Gang name(by her own
request) is NATALIE VROOOM-VROOOM DELAUER.......
This is terrific stuff....NASCAR makes auto racing available to the
Mainstream....
Thank You NASCAR!
Racer Bud...Spitfire #21