fot

Re: [Fot] Lever shock oil volume?

To: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>, "Friends" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lever shock oil volume?
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 06:37:59 -0700
Chuck, I believe that the shocks have to be full to work properly.  You may
be using to thick of an oil and the shock may not be moving at all.
Tony Garmey has a shock dyno and can help you to make adjustments on it,
mostly with oil viscosity.
I tried a heavy duty shock valve from Moss and the valve did worse
performance than the stock valve.
Some have done their own modifications to the valve with great success.
There is also an adjustable valve out there somewhere, I think it was World
Wide Shocks or something like that in the mid west.
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44