fot

Re: [Fot] Dual AFR gauges

To: "Diesel Performance Parts Inc. - Info" <info@dieselperformanceparts.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Dual AFR gauges
From: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:52:58 +0000 (UTC)
Mark,

>From what I know at this point I definetly agree, the AFR is more relevant.

I think my logic in wanting two AFR meters is flawed.

If I were still running the ZS's with variable mixture it would make more sense
to have two.

I have Mikuni HSR 45's now so my settings in large are fixed until I swap jets
or jump the needles.

There would be no reason for different readings between the two carbs other
than debris or something

affecting fuel flow. The Mikuni's are real good about staying syncronized which
I suppose would also cause a different AFR between the two. I would be
interested in the AFR meter if you would like to discuss off-list.

Thanks,

jg